Wandering through the beautiful hills, the Annapurna Base Camp takes you to the base of Mount Annapurna. The trail passes through hospitable villages and picturesque valleys . The trek combines different landscapes and brings the trekkers so close to the base of peaks above 8,000 m in a short period of time. The trek is the perfect blend of superb natural scenery and rich cultural diversity of Annapurna region. Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp is a spectacular, breathtaking walk that rewards trekkers in many ways.
Trek to the base of the 10th highest mountain of the world sounds so prodigious in itself. Mt Annapurna (8091m) stands wide and majestic while we venture best of our times in its feet. And we will fell the intimate connection with nature like never before.
The trek to Base Camp of Annapurna shows the whole snow-capped mountain ranges that are magnificent and colossal against the blue sky. As we inhale the air in its purest form, a trekker thrives in front of the awe-inspiring mountain ranges.
Not just the view on one majestic Himalaya, we will be blessed with the panoramic and picturesque view of Tent Peak, Hiunchuli, Gangapurna, Annapurna II, Anapurna III, Annapurna IV, and Annapurna South. But the most important one is reaching our destination via Mt. Machapuchhre (Fishtail) which is well revered by the Nepalese for its unique beauty. Their beauty is indescribable and incomparable- they will draw all your attention and grab your mind with their beauty. And at the end, you will be spending hours capturing the moments in camera but none of them will never be enough.
And it’s not just the Himalayans that would grab you hard, the remote villages of Nepal as you pass through and hospitality at every tea house you spend your night will leave you amused. The tiny monasteries and threatening suspension bridge will add the adventure while you climb the stone-paved trails for hours. But when you wake of each morning, the scenes around you will make you forget the pain of earlier day and all you want to do is go further on.
While Rhododendron and Oka forest walks along with you Sweating and blowing out air your feet don’t want to stop. While the beautiful landscapes seen from the trail absorbs your mind frequent wild encounter and small rives make you go crazy.
Best Time to Travel:
ABC looks majestic and capturing all season. But trials are more beautiful during Spring (March to May) and Autumn (Sept. to Nov.). During these months, the weather is warm and the sky is clear with outstanding views. But if you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy all the gifts of nature by yourself, vacation season (Dec., Jan. and Feb.) could also be an option. However, be prepared to face the harsh temperature. Trekking in the summer (June to Aug.) is affected by rain but could be a boon for a keen botanist.
Cost Includes :
- All ground transportations by private vehicle;
- Two nights’ accommodation at a 3-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Full meals with tea/coffee (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Best available twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek
- One highly experienced, helpful guide and porter (a porter for 2 clients)& all their expenses;
- Sleeping bag during the trek
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- A comprehensive first aid medical kit
- Annapurna conservation and TIMS Fees-
- Government taxes & office service charge
- More than one item meals from the menu,
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa
- Hot showers during the trek
- All kind of cold or hard drinks and water bottle;
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver